Saturday, July 9, 2011

Gears of War 3 Pre-Order Bonuses



I know, I know, you're tired of me talking about Gears 3. I get it. Unfortunately for you, I'm not stopping anytime soon. As long as there are things you should know about, my fingers will keep typing things for you to read about; your welcome. Now without any further delay, the Gears of War 3 reserve premiums...



Thanks to LegendaryMarvel over at Xbox360Achievements.org we now have visual representation of all of the retail "exclusives" for Gears of War 3. In no particular order we have:

Commando Dominic Santiago
"Commando Dom" is coming to you directly via GameStop pre-order. This version of Dominic Santiago is probably based on his early military training. 


Mechanic Baird
Mechanic Baird shows up a la Best Buy and in my opinion is easily the most unrecognizable version of our favorite Cog soldier. 


Savage Kantus
Those looking to go digital through Amazon get treated to the Savage Kantus. I can't lie. He looks mean.


Savage Grenadier Elite
The Savage Grenadier Elite comes up from underground by direct route through Wal-Mart.


Adam Fenix
 Finally, Adam Fenix is for anyone willing to drop the extra scratch on the collectors' edition.

There you have it people. Once again, a BIG THANK YOU to LegendaryMarvel for bringing these bonuses to light. Now that you have all of your available options in front of you, it's all up to you to decide whom it is you'll be saving Serra with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment