Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gears 3 + E3 = Happy Cog Soldiers

I'm not gonna waste any time jabbering on endlessly like Deadpool on a meth high, just skip past the jump for a Cog sized helping of Gears of War 3 tasty goodness.

First up, the debut trailer. (In case you missed it a while back)




Next up, the introduction and co-op gameplay video featured on Gametrailers.com with Cliff Bleszinski and the Original Gangster Ice-T.


Finally, September 20th just got even further away with the recently unveiled XBOX 360 Gears of War 3 Limited edition bundle (a big thank you to Ron Poppa Chubb Armstrong for the heads up). According to Joystiq, the limited edition bundle will debut alongside the game release for $399.99 (follow this link for the images.) The system will come with 2 custom controllers, the Adam Fenix download skin for multiplayer, the infected omen weapon pack and a 320 gig hard drive. The system will also come with the standard issue headset. I feel like I'm forgetting something...the game...right it comes with Gears of War 3 too. Now I wouldn't call myself a fan boy, but lets just say that if by some divine miracle the boys over at Epic could find a way to get me one of these bad boys early on, you know for the sake of reporting on it, I might just have to name all of my children after Cog soldiers...just sayin'.

2 comments:

  1. Epic and Microsoft have a ton of weight behind this one, but after playing that phenomenal beta for a month it's for good reason! Gears 3 is going to be spectacular. I've got the Epic Ed. reserved and I'm on the verge of putting cash down on the retro lancer. Now I'm deciding on this system!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a game I'm stoked about, but to be honest I'm more stoked for Space Marine which is also developed by Epic, release date is in August if I am not mistaken. If u look at Marcus Fenix, the man is built like a space marine. I am a die hard 40K fan, this with Gears will put Epic on top.

    ReplyDelete